Superior Roofing Services in the DC Metro Area
Roof Replacement, Repairs & New Installations
Whether you’re looking to replace your entire roof or in need of a few repairs, American Custom Contractors handles all types and styles of residential roofing. We have been in business since 1972, and our decades of experience have provided us with the skills and resources necessary to tackle any roofing project with ease and efficiency.
A Variety of Roofing Options
If you are getting a new roof or a roof replacement, we can help you determine the best choice for your particular home. We offer the following:
- Asphalt shingles. We are certified by major manufacturers to install premium products and offer upgraded warranties. We have been awarded GAF Master Elite® Contractor status by GAF.
- Cedar shakes & shingles. The only roofing product that is manufactured from a renewable resource, cedar is non-toxic, energy-efficient, recyclable and biodegradable.
- Synthetic cedar shakes. We are proud to be a select contractor for the Enviroshake synthetic cedar product, an innovative material that replicates the look of cedar with added benefits. Enviroshake offers the look and feel of cedar with more durability and lower maintenance.
- Slate. Slate roofing has a natural, beautiful appearance and is more durable than manmade roofing products. If installed properly, most slate roofs can last for 100+ years!
- Synthetic slate. If you love the look of classic slate roofing but not the high price tag, consider synthetic slate roofing for your home. Synthetic slate roofing lasts for many decades and provides exceptional protection from the elements.
- Metal roofing. Metal roofing gives a unique, classic look to any home. It’s available in a variety of styles and materials, including copper and aluminum.
- Tile. Tile is the most popular roofing product in the world because of its outstanding durability, energy efficiency and protective qualities.